Part Time Out-Call / On-Call
This is not an entry level job.
RESPONSIBILITIES and QUALIFICATIONS:
- MUST hold professional certifications in one or more of the following massage modalities: Swedish Massage, Therapeutic Massage, Medical Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Pregnancy Massage, Reflexology,Scar Tissue Release or similar advanced massage therapy training
- minimum of 2 years of practical experience is required
- provide in office or out-call massage services to our clients in Princeton area
- provide body treatments to our in office clients using body scrubs, wraps, and/or hydrotherapy.
- recommend an ongoing treatment schedule for massage clients and promote Princeton Posture and Massage subscription plans
- arrange massage session in client’s home/office/hotel room and check with clients to ensure their comfort
- cross-promote and sell our massage, therapeutic exercise and Himalayan treatment services provided in office
- maintain cleanliness of massage sheets, equipment, supplies used in massage session
- monitor and stick to time schedule throughout the day
- have reliable transportation to travel to client’s location
- stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time; grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight
- move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place portable massage table/chair
- maintain current massage therapist license and liability insurance
- outgoing and willing to offer the best possible professional massage therapy experience
- professional, courteous, consistent and diplomatic behavior
- clean and professional personal appearance
- anticipate and address client’s service needs
- maintain confidentiality of proprietary information
- stand for an extended period of time
- develop and maintain positive working relationships with others
We offer 60/40 split compensation to qualified applicants.